The Nova Scotia tourism industry is made up of a diverse group of private businesses and public organizations of varying size, including regional tourism industry associations, the Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia (TIANS), community groups, specialized tourism associations, and municipalities. By building strategic partnerships and leveraging our investments, we are building a strong industry that will allow us to become more competitive and innovative in our key markets and expand our reach.
- Atlantic Canadian Tourism Partnership (ACTP)
- Destination Canada
- Regional Tourism Industry Associations (RTIAs)
- Specialized Tourism Industry Associations
- Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC)
- Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia (TIANS)