Delegates of the Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia's 2018 Tourism Summit are welcome to register for this educational summit workshop.
Note: please be sure to register for the 2018 Tourism Summit before registering for this session. A summit pass is required to attend this workshop.
BECOME NOVA SCOTIA’S NEXT GREAT TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
Monday, November 26 from 10:30 a.m. -11:45 a.m. at the Westin Nova Scotian in Halifax
This workshop will be led by Tourism Nova Scotia's Experience Development Team: Manager Heather Yule and Tourism Development Advisors Nick Fry, Erin Hume, Judy Lynch, and Katherine Wadden, along with industry representatives Tim Fedak, Nova Scotia Museum, Stewart Creaser, Avondale Sky Winery, Sarah Hrdlicka, Cape LaHave Adventures, and Susan Wilson, Oceanstone Seaside Resort.
Are you ready to differentiate your business to attract new visitors? To authentically connect travellers with our best local flavours, places and storytellers? To offer Nova Scotia’s next must-do experience? Join Tourism Nova Scotia for a conversational workshop that introduces essential experience development concepts and skills, offers in-person expertise, and shares brand-new resources. Participants will:
- Learn what it takes to curate a travel experience
- Gain direct insight from Nova Scotia tourism operators who have developed experiences of their own
- Get a sneak-peek at Tourism Nova Scotia’s new tools to create your experience
- Receive advice and support from Tourism Nova Scotia’s entire experience development team
- Discover how experience development can grow your business
Registration is first-come first-serve.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
Please contact Tourism Development Advisor, Erin Hume with questions or for more information.
Tourism Development Advisor
T: (902) 798-6769