Tourism Nova Scotia’s Board of Directors is seeking Expressions of Interest for current and future openings on the Board.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact on businesses and Nova Scotians across the province?
- Are you a proud Nova Scotia resident with an understanding of our competitive advantages and challenges as a travel destination?
- Do you have expertise or experience in digital marketing, human resources, finance, or law that could help guide Tourism Nova Scotia in achieving its mandate to grow tourism in Nova Scotia and maximize the value of tourism to Nova Scotia’s economy?
Before submitting an application, please consider the following:
- Do you meet the criteria and competencies in the TNS Board of Directors Competency Profile?
- Do any of the circumstances listed in the Tourism Nova Scotia Act, Section 3.2 apply to you?
- If so, you are not eligible to apply for an appointment to the Tourism Nova Scotia Board.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest, in the form of a letter with a full CV attached, can be sent to
EA to the CEO & Corporate Board Secretary
Tourism Nova Scotia
PO Bo 667