Tourism Nova Scotia (TNS) is inviting applications for the 2018 Inspiring Content Program.
Partners will now receive a package including photo and video content, fully-produced videos and inclusion in a social advertising program in 2019.
This unique collaborative program provides industry operators and TNS with a cost-efficient and effective approach to producing high quality content that is mutually beneficial. Tourism operators or tourism-related associations can invest $10,000 or more, which will be match by TNS, to develop assets that can be used to promote Nova Scotia experiences to potential visitors. TNS and its marketing agency will oversee production and creative direction, in coordination with Nova Scotia companies.
• TNS will cost share with partners on mutually beneficial content productions.
• TNS and our Marketing Agency of Record manage the creative, scheduling and production.
• Partners will have licensing rights to photography and video assets.
• TNS will promote the assets through a social media advertising program in 2019.
• TNS may include content from the program in future marketing materials.
Those interested in partnering in this program should apply no later than June 1, 2018 at 4:00 p.m..
Applications are available at tourismns.ca/programs/inspiring-content-program
Check out these videos produced through previous Inspiring Content Program partnerships:
Tourism Nova Scotia created 20 “Let Nova Scotia Surprise You” videos from content produced through the 2016 Inspiring Content Program. Here are a couple of examples: