The Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia (TIANS) and Tourism Nova Scotia (TNS) are co-leading the development of a tourism sector strategic plan that will inspire a broader approach to economic growth and quality of life in Nova Scotia. Through engagement with industry, government, and community representatives, the strategic plan will be a framework everyone can use to guide their actions and investments in the coming years to build a strong and sustainable tourism industry.
Engagement includes a variety of formats, including interviews, virtual focus groups, in-person sessions and a feedback survey. For details about the strategic plan development process, including opportunities to provide your input, please visit https://nstourismstrategy.ca/.
Industry and community members are invited to share their input during in-person engagement sessions taking place across Nova Scotia between June 26 and 29. Registration information will be shared soon, but please mark your calendars and plan to attend one of the following meetings:
- Bridgewater: Monday, June 26, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Yarmouth: Tuesday, June 27, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Wolfville: Tuesday, June 27, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Halifax: Wednesday, June 28, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Baddeck: Thursday, June 29, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Antigonish: Thursday, June 29, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Truro: Friday, June 30, 9:30 am – 11:30 am