Tourism Nova Scotia’s Digital Content Marketing Program (DCMP) provides Nova Scotia tourism businesses and organizations with an opportunity to create engaging content and customized digital marketing campaigns to reach more potential customers in Atlantic Canada.
This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency provided $750,000 in funding to support the delivery of the program through the Atlantic Canada Tourism Recovery Initiative.
There are 29 partners in this year’s Digital Content Marketing Program:
- Municipality of Clare
- Discover Halifax
- White Point Beach Resort
- Digby Area Tourism Association
- Liscombe Lodge Resort and Conference Centre
- Destination Cape Breton Association
- Municipality of the District of Chester
- Wine Growers of Nova Scotia
- Develop Nova Scotia
- Celtic Air Services Ltd.
- MacAulay Resorts Limited
- Municipality of the County of Colchester
- JazzEast Rising Association
- Authentic Seacoast
- Region of Queens Municipality
- Yarmouth & Acadian Shores Tourism Association
- Fox Harb'r Resort
- Shubenacadie Tidal Bore Rafting Resort
- Municipality of the District of Yarmouth
- Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo
- Municipality of Barrington
- Wolfville Business Development Corporation
- Benjamin Bridge Vineyards
- Parks Canada Mainland Nova Scotia
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Parks Canada - Grand-Pre National Historic Site
- Bay Ferries & Northumberland Ferries Limited
- Experience Acadie
- Parks Canada - Cape Breton Field Unit
An added feature of this year’s program is an influencer campaign called Creator Coast, where earlier this summer, Tourism Nova Scotia and our DCMP partners worked directly with 21 local and regional travel influencers (YouTubers, Bloggers, Instagrammers, etc.) to create high-quality photo, video, and storytelling content.
The #CreatorCoastNS content was used to reach the audiences of the influencers, TNS’ channels and partners’ channels. It will also be used to implement a digital marketing campaign at a later date that will help amplify the content across various media channels such as social media advertising, search engine marketing, and display and video advertising.
We’re thrilled to be working with these businesses and organizations to showcase Nova Scotia’s incredible experiences, products and travel packages.
Subscribe to our inTouch newsletter to receive updates on Tourism Nova Scotia’s programs, partnership opportunities, marketing activities, research, and resources, as well as industry success stories and professional development opportunities.