Tourism Nova Scotia’s Digital Marketing Program provides Nova Scotia tourism businesses and organizations with an opportunity to partner with Tourism Nova Scotia (TNS) to promote their products and/or services in Canada (excluding Atlantic Provinces) and Northeastern United States, using digital marketing tactics.
TNS will work with selected partners to develop mutually beneficial objectives, customize and implement a unique digital marketing campaign that will best deliver on the established objectives. Tactics may include social media advertising, search engine marketing, and display and video advertising including the use of TNS’s remarketing lists. The minimum partner investment is $5,000, and Tourism Nova Scotia will match the partner’s investment.
Please note: The 2017 Digital Marketing Program application period is now closed.
For any questions about the Digital Marketing Program, please contact Sarah Hennebury, Marketing Advisor at (902) 798-6953 or email@example.com.
- Destination Halifax
- Destination Cape Breton
- Maritime Inns and Resorts
- New Castle Hotels and Resorts
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- Yarmouth and Acadian Shores Tourism Association
- Atlantica Hotel Halifax
- The Westin Nova Scotian
- Atlantica Oak Island Resort and Conference Centre
- Parks Canada, Cape Breton Field Unit
- Golf Cape Breton
- White Point Beach Resort
- Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo
- Old Orchard Inn
- Parks Canada Mainland Nova Scotia
- Chester Municipal Chamber of Commerce (South Shore Tourism Group)
- Waterfront Development Corporation
- Halifax Pop Explosion Association
- Freewheeling Adventures
- Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens
- Cruise Cape Breton Association
- The Halliburton Hotel
- Wharf Rat Rally Motorcycle Association
- Nova Scotia Unique Country Inns
- Pictou Lodge Beach Resort
- Annapolis Valley Chamber of Commerce