The annual Taste of Nova Scotia Awards celebrate excellence in Nova Scotia’s culinary industry, recognizing exceptional restaurants, service, food and beverage producers, exporters, and industry leaders. The five 2022 award recipients were announced during DEVOUR! The Food Film Fest in Wolfville on October 27, 2022.
Congratulations to the 2022 award recipients:
- Restaurant of the Year: Rhubarb Restaurant
- Product of the Year: Fundy Gin, Still Fired Distilleries
- Award for Service: Rhys Harnish, Shore Club
- Producer of the Year: Boxing Rock Brewing Company
- Gary MacDonald Culinary Ambassador of the Year: Hans Christian Jost, former owner - Jost Vineyards, Gaspereau Vineyards, Tatamagouche Brewing Co.
Watch these wonderful videos to learn more about the award winners: