Create unique experiences that set you apart from the competition and make your business more appealing to travellers.
Help visitors create memorable connections to Nova Scotia’s people and places by curating a series of packaged activities that are unique to your business or region. Consider what opportunity you can offer visitors to meet the locals – our chefs, fishers, farmers, artisans, guides, musicians, storytellers, and people in our communities across the province that have a special skill to share or an interesting story to tell.
Tourism Nova Scotia is here to help you create and promote travel experiences that appeal to our target travellers. Collaborate with us through the award-winning World-class Experience EXCELLerator Program, or access the Nova Scotia Experience Toolkit, a series of five videos with tip sheets to take your experience from an idea to a package ready for visitors to purchase.
Resources to help you develop new experiences to help grow your business:
- World-class Experience EXCELLerator Program
- RADIATE Tourism Program
- Nova Scotia Experience Toolkit
- Insights about visitors from the Visitor Exit Survey
- Destination Canada's Explorer Quotient Visitor Segments
- List your experience on NovaScotia.com
- Use Tourism Nova Scotia research insights to help you tailor experiences to attract travellers from Atlantic Canada
Contact a member of our experience development team for information and advice on creating experiences: