Thursday, May 14, 2020
Although we are encouraging people to wait to visit Nova Scotia and advertising in our target national and international markets is on hold, it is still important to keep Nova Scotia top of mind for future travel plans.
Tourism Nova Scotia’s travel media team hosted 71 journalists and influencers in 2019, as well as six media representatives in February for the Nova Scotia Lobster Crawl. While we can’t host press trips at the moment, coverage from previous trips continues to generate fantastic stories about Nova Scotia.
Here are some recent stories that are helping to keep Nova Scotia at the top of travellers’ must-visit lists:
- Calgary Herald , Enjoy harbour delights and historic highlights
- Jim Byers Travel, The Quirky Coast of Nova Scotia: Beautiful Bays, Funky Folk Art and More
- Heather on Her Travels, Delicious Canadian food – 40 food experiences to make you fall in love with Canada!
- Go-Eat-Do, Saltbox Brewing Company of Mahone Bay in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Weiner Zeitung, Nova Scotia – Natur und Geschichte locken (German)
- Bobo and ChiChi, Which Nova Scotia Lighthouse Should You Live In? (Quiz)
- Forbes, Visit Canada Virtually With These Top Online Attractions
Keep up on the fantastic coverage of Nova Scotia at https://tourismns.ca/news/nova-scotia-news