Tourism Nova Scotia offers eligible tourism businesses a free listing on Nova Scotia’s official trip planning website, NovaScotia.com and in the Doers & Dreamers Travel Guide. To ensure your listings are accurate, we need to receive your updates or confirmation every year. The deadline to update your listing(s) is Friday, January 22, 2021.
Listing confirmation update forms should be arriving in the mail shortly. While there may be some delays in the mail due to seasonal volumes, if you haven’t received your form by early January, or have any questions, please contact the Doers and Dreamers production team at email@example.com.
Please note, new eligibility and listing requirements were introduced in 2020. Listings must include:
- A link to your ratings on a peer review site
- i.e.: TripAdvisor, Expedia, Google Business, Yelp, etc.
- Contact information including an address, phone number, and email
- A written description of the experiences available at the business
- Hours of operations and open/close dates
- Please note these can be adjusted/updated as needed throughout the year.
- A minimum of one (1) to a maximum of 10, horizontal images sized 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high
- Photos for your NovaScotia.com listing can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation listings must include rates, number of rooms, and available amenities
- Fixed-roof accommodations must provide their Tourist Accommodation Registry number.
- More information about the Tourist Accommodations Registry can be found at https://novascotia.ca/touristaccommodation/
If you do not provide the required information, your listing will be considered incomplete and will be removed from NovaScotia.com until all information is received.
Please visit http://www.tourismns.ca/marketingeligibilitycriteria for detailed information about category-specific listing requirements.