Friday, May 1, 2020
Join Tourism Nova Scotia for a webinar delivered by Eva Gutsche from STEM Consulting on connecting with customers and adapting your business to the changes in the travel industry as a result of COVID-19.
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. AT
Eva Gutsche is familiar to the tourism industry in Atlantic Canada as a facilitator of the Travel Trade Market Readiness Program. In this webinar Eva will:
- examine how to connect with customers and business associates now and until the pandemic is resolved
- use industry examples and case studies to demonstrate creative ways to engage potential customers in an appropriate way
- discuss how to address difficult conversations with clients and reviewing cancellation policies for your business
- discuss easing back into the business – what the back to business phase could look like for both:
- post COVID-19 consumer product / service expectations, and
- business practices to protect the health and safety of customers and staff
- explore potential business levels based on research and forecasts (3-year view)
- summarize market expectations in the shorter-term
See all upcoming webinars, as well as recordings from previous webinars at https://tourismns.ca/webinar-series
Eva Gutsche is a seasoned tourism professional with 18 years of facilitation experience working with Canadian tourism operators, Destination and Provincial Marketing Organizations. Eva also has extensive hands-on experience as a tourism supplier working in the domestic and overseas markets. She has an MBA from Simon Fraser University, a diploma in Hospitality Administration and Services from Centennial College, Leadership and Revenue Management courses from Cornell University and is an Explorer Quotient© accredited trainer with Destination Canada.
STEM has been helping tourism operators adjust to changing situations from SARS, global travel safety concerns, economic downturns, and overall shifts in consumer demand. From diversifying markets, adapting to change and strategically shifting gears, Eva assists businesses in maximizing their potential.
Eva’s expertise is being sought by several Canadian provinces in the current COVID-19 situation to help the tourism industry stay connected to customers, prepare for recovery, and attract new business through effective sales strategy.