Friday, June 12, 2020
To help tourism businesses overcome the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, we launched the weekly Tourism Nova Scotia Webinar Series to provide expert guidance on ways to prepare, adapt, and market in this rapidly changing tourism environment. To complement each webinar, we’re offering tip-sheets with key takeaways from the presenters and actionable advice to help you bolster your business.
Here are the tip sheets available now:
- Five Free or Low-cost Ways to Get Your Online Presence in Order
- Ramping Up as the Curve Flattens: Adapting Your Business and Staff to Customer Expectations
- Building Connection with Your Customers Through Social Media - Part 1
- Why Search Engine Optimization is More Important Than Ever
- Sales Planning for COVID-19 Recovery
- Promote Your Business or Community with Tourism Nova Scotia
You can watch the recorded webinars and find information about other upcoming webinars at https://tourismns.ca/webinar-series. New tip sheets will be added to this page following every webinar.
Subscribe to our inTouch newsletter to receive updates on Tourism Nova Scotia’s programs, partnership opportunities, marketing activities, research, and resources, as well as industry success stories and professional development opportunities.