Friday, September 7, 2018
Each year, the Tourism Industry Association of Nova Scotia (TIANS) recognizes individuals and organizations who have made outstanding contributions to the tourism industry through the Crystal Tourism Awards of Excellence.
Awards are presented in eight categories:
- Alastair & Frances Campbell Tourism Achievement Award
- Community Service Award
- Ambassador Award
- Human Resource Leadership Award
- Tourism Business or Person of the Year Award
- Parks Canada Sustainable Tourism Award
- New Tourism Business of the Year Award
- Culinary Tourism Award of Excellence
TIANS is accepting nominations for the Crystal Tourism Awards of Excellence until October 12.
For details, visit http://www.conferenceontourism.com/awards/
Subscribe to our inTouch newsletter to receive updates on Tourism Nova Scotia’s programs, partnership opportunities, marketing activities, research, and resources, as well as industry success stories and professional development opportunities.