Nova Scotia’s tourism operators now have a one-stop resource to access services, training, and support to improve your online presence and digital marketing.
Delivered in partnership between Tourism Nova Scotia and Digital Nova Scotia, DigiPort is an online hub where tourism businesses and organizations can connect with qualified digital service providers and access articles, videos, tip sheets, webinars and more to help you be more visible online, reach more potential customers, and close the sale. This is the first digital technology resource of this kind specifically for tourism businesses in Canada.
To be competitive, businesses need to be easy for customers to find and communicate with online. More than ever, travellers are using the internet to research and book vacations. DigiPort will connect you directly with the digital experts for information and resources tailored to your needs and skill level so you can market your business effectively online and offer the kinds of digital services customers expect.
How do I access DigiPort?
You can register for a login at https://nsdigiport.ca/.
When you register, you will complete a self-assessment to determine your current skill level and goals so you can receive customized content based on your needs.
DigiPort is available to tourism businesses and organizations that are based in or regularly conduct business in Nova Scotia. There is no cost to register for DigiPort.
What will I find on DigiPort?
- Resource Library – articles, tip sheets and templates developed by digital experts specifically for the tourism industry to help you create your digital marketing strategy, create and deliver engaging content, and measure your results.
- Webinars and Workshops – see the learning calendar for upcoming live webinars and workshops on a range of digital topics including social media marketing, website development, analytics, search engine optimization, content development and more. Recorded webinars will also be available through DigiPort.
- Videos – a series of animated video tutorials to help you build your skills in digital marketing, social media management, search engine optimization, online sales, and e-commerce. Coming soon!
- Connect with Digital Experts – under Meet the Experts, you can connect with Digital Nova Scotia’s network of qualified digital service providers. See the resources they’ve created for the tourism industry and book a virtual meeting for one-on-one help at no cost.
- Digital Adoption Programs – learn about and apply for programs delivered in partnership between Tourism Nova Scotia and Digital Nova Scotia to help you improve your online presence. Stay tuned for calls for applications.