Tourism Nova Scotia and Digital Nova Scotia invite you to join a webinar on how to write content for your website that resonates with customers.
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
If your website has been on a hiatus during the pandemic, now is the time to bring it back to life and change up your content. However, the world today is very different from the one we knew, so it's important to remember: “this isn't business as usual”.
Great content makes a better website, it also improves your site’s SEO rankings, which can have a very positive impact on your business. It’s important to do it right.
In this webinar, Maria McGowan from Sociable Media will look at what makes great content, how to write for your audience, and ways to improve your website to make a better user experience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this workshop:
- How to write for a new normal: decide what content will be interesting for the reader and also reflects your brand story
- Edit and proofread like a pro: transform your writing into content that is easy to read and add the details that help someone choose you over a competitor
- Visuals are everything: say it with video and photos in a meaningful and emotional way
- How to optimize your web pages for Search Engine Optimization (content that addresses what people are searching for)
- Improving user experience and the way visitors interact with your website
About our Presenter
Maria McGowan is the President of Sociable Media, a digital marketing agency that specializes in social media, online ad campaigns, and website development. Sociable Media helps clients tell their stories online to create scroll-stopping content.
Maria has a 30+ year career in non-profit, government, and corporate sectors in progressive roles in marketing and communications. Maria was an early adopter to social media and digital marketing. She celebrates this spectacular province with her Facebook Page “The Right Coast Nova Scotia”.