Tourism Nova Scotia has launched a confidence campaign called #ShineOnTourism, and we hope you will participate by sharing content to “shine a light” on tourism in your region.
The goal behind this campaign is to:
- remind Nova Scotians of their role as ambassadors
- foster pride and confidence in the tourism industry
- and raise awareness of the value of tourism
The campaign will run in Nova Scotia from now until mid-July (this is in addition to our marketing campaign – Rediscover Nova Scotia). Tactics include television, print and digital advertising.
We are inviting Nova Scotians and the tourism industry to participate in the campaign by:
- posting content to the campaign Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NovaScotiaShineOn/
- sharing content on their own channels using the campaign hashtag #ShineOnTourism
- and sharing the campaign video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCsvt4QYvpc.
We have created #ShineOnTourism Tool Kit with suggested content, image templates and a how-to-guide with tip sheets that everyone can use to shine a light on the businesses, organizations, events, employees and Nova Scotians who make our tourism industry what it is. Those tips sheets and templates are available on the campaign landing page: https://shineontourism.ca/shine-tourism-industry-downloads/.
We hope you will join our effort to get Nova Scotians feeling good about the industry and the return of visitors to Nova Scotia.
If you have questions about the campaign, please contact Zandra Alexander, Communications Advisor, Tourism Nova Scotia at email@example.com.