Tourism Nova Scotia has now officially transitioned to a division of the Department of Communities, Culture, Tourism and Heritage (CCTH). This has been a smooth transition with no disruption to our programs and services.
We’re looking forward to working closely with our colleagues across the department to support communities throughout the province to be welcoming, inclusive and accessible, providing a great quality of life for Nova Scotians and a memorable experience for visitors.
Here’s what you can expect to see now that we’re part of CCTH:
- Tourism Nova Scotia will continue to deliver marketing campaigns with the support of our marketing agency of record aimed at encouraging leisure travel to and within Nova Scotia.
- We will continue to work with marketing partners like Destination Canada, the Atlantic Canada Agreement on Tourism, regional destination marketing organizations, tourism sector organizations, municipalities, and businesses to promote Nova Scotia as a vacation destination.
- We will continue to offer programs, resources, and coaching to help tourism businesses deliver and promote world-class tourism experiences and packages and become more competitive.
- Our staff are now part of the Nova Scotia Public Service and are still available to answer questions and offer coaching and support. See our staff directory.
- Our corporate website, tourismns.ca, remains active and is the primary source of information about our programs, services, resources, and research.
- You will still receive updates through our industry newsletter!