Collaborate with Tourism Nova Scotia to develop world-class experiences that differentiate Nova Scotia, appeal to the Free Spirit segment, and create marketing assets to attract new visitors.
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Increased experience development skills
- New photography to promote your new experience
- Inclusion in Tourism Nova Scotia marketing, including NovaScotia.com and potential FAMs
- Insights on sales opportunities
The EXCELLerator partner program is open to businesses, tourism-related organizations, and licensed accommodations and campgrounds in Nova Scotia.
Please note: The 2017 World Class Experience EXCELLerator Program application period is now closed.
Questions about the World-Class Experience EXCELLerator Program can be directed to Heather Yule, Manager, Experience Development at (902) 798-6768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants in the 2016 World Class Experience EXCELLerator Program
Congratulations to our 2016 partners in delivering the following new experiences for visitors.
- Advocate Boat Tours - Your Own Island: Overnight Adventure
- Domaine de Grand Pré Winery - Pop-up Vineyard Dinner Overlooking a World Heritage Site
- Fundy Geological Museum - Tidal Reveal: Dig for Canada’s Oldest Dinosaurs
- Go North Tours - Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure
- North River Kayak Tours - Lighthouse Bites: Beacons of Taste
- Kayak Halifax Inc. - Coastal Hiking and Glamping
- The Lightkeeper's Kitchen and Guesthouse on Cape d'Or - Nova Scotia's Ultimate Lobster Feast
- The Flying Apron Inn & Cookery - Dining on the Ocean Floor
- Taste Halifax Tours - Taste of Halifax's Hottest Restaurants
- White Point Beach Resort - Stellar Stargazing Feast and Hike
- *Oak Island Tours Incorporated - Oak Island's Treasured Tales - to be launched in Spring 2017
Note: The privacy rights of online visitors to our website are fully protected by Nova Scotia's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Any personal information collected from program applicants relates directly to the operation of programs and will not be used for any other purpose. To obtain access to or to correct personal information you have submitted, please contact the Tourism Development Team at email@example.com.