Collaborate with Tourism Nova Scotia to develop world-class experiences that differentiate Nova Scotia, appeal to the Free Spirit segment, and create marketing assets to attract new visitors.
- Increased experience development skills
- New photography to promote your new experience
- Inclusion in Tourism Nova Scotia marketing, including NovaScotia.com, social media and the Doers & Dreamers travel guide
- Insights on sales opportunities
The EXCELLerator partner program is open to businesses, tourism-related organizations, and licensed accommodations and campgrounds in Nova Scotia.
Please note: the 2018 World-Class Experience EXCELLerator application period has now closed.
Thank you to everyone that applied. Tourism Development Advisors will be in touch in the coming weeks with regards to your applications.
Questions about the World-Class Experience EXCELLerator Program can be directed to Heather Yule, Manager, Experience Development at (902) 798-6768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants in the 2017 World Class Experience EXCELLerator Program and their Experiences:
- Argyler Lodge: Acadian Kitchen Party
- Cape LaHave Adventures: LaHave Islands Glamping Adventure
- Celtic Music Interpretive Centre: Ocean Ceilidh & Seafood
- East Coast Outfitters: Sea-to-Table Lobster Adventure
- Great E.A.R.T.H. Expeditions: Wild Islands Camping Adventure
- Good Cheer Adventures: Good Cheer Lobster Feast
- NovaShores Adventures: Fundy Sunrise Yoga & Kayaking
- Oceanstone Seaside Resort: Lobster Feast & Peggy’s Cove Adventure
- Pleasant Paddling: Private Island Yurt for Two
- Tangled Garden: Gourmet Garden Party
- Tidal Bore Rafting Resort: Fundy Tides & Fireside Adventure
- White Point Beach Resort: Great Canadian Lobster Fishing Feast
- Advocate Boat Tours: Your Own Island: A Bay of Fundy Camping Adventure
- Domaine de Grand Pré Winery: Devour! The Vines
- Fundy Geological Museum: Tidal Reveal: Dig for Canada’s Oldest Dinosaurs
- Go North Tours: The Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure
- North River Kayak Tours: Lighthouse Bites: Full Moon Adventure
- Kayak Halifax: Halifax Islands Glamping and Culinary Adventure
- The Lightkeepers Kitchen & Guest House: Nova Scotia’s Ultimate Lobster Feast
- The Flying Apron Inn & Cookery: Dining on the Ocean Floor
- Taste Halifax Food Tours: Best of Halifax Foodie Adventure
- White Point Beach Resort: Stellar Beach Feast at White Point
- *Oak Island Tours Incorporated: Oak Island’s Treasured Tales – to be confirmed
Note: The privacy rights of online visitors to our website are fully protected by Nova Scotia's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Any personal information collected from program applicants relates directly to the operation of programs and will not be used for any other purpose. To obtain access to or to correct personal information you have submitted, please contact the Tourism Development Team at email@example.com.